Roctane Energy Drink
Roctane Energy Drink is a carbohydrate intensive energy drink for ultra distance and intense efforts. It contains the critical carbs and electrolyte replenishment that ultra endurance athletes need to compete at high levels. And it comes in a super light tasting, easy to mix formula for fueling hour after hour after hour. It also contains caffeine, taurine, and beta-alanine to help increase performance, by decreasing perceived effort, helping to prevent heart and muscle fatigue, and increasing muscle buffering capacity. There’s a lot in there for days when a lot’s going on…
What’s in it?
Each serving contains 240 calories of complex and simple carbs that is optimized for rapid absorption and energy accessibility and key electrolytes such as sodium and potassium so you can get your calories and hydration all in one drink. Here’s a breakdown of Roctane Energy Drink’s key performance ingredients:
- Ideal carbohydrate ratio - Unique ratio of complex and simple carbohydrates are podium-proven to better maintain glucose levels than simple or complex carbs alone
- Key electrolytes - Sodium and potassium properly maintain hydration
- Taurine – Can help maintain heart & muscle performance during prolonged exercise which would otherwise lead to fatigue and decreased performance
- Caffeine (except grape flavor) – Stimulates the central nervous system and reduces pain perception leading to prolonged exercise, delayed fatigue and increased performance
- Beta-Alanine & Histidine – Helps buffer acid caused by going over lactate threshold; amino acids help prevent muscle damage and aid with muscle recovery
- Branch Chain Amino Acids (Leucine, Valine, Isoleucine) – Shown to serve as an additional fuel source (when taken with carbohydrates), reduce muscle damage, enhance recovery and delay fatigue – all critical during intense or long efforts
How is it different?
Does anybody actually like eating chalk? No, they don’t, especially endurance athletes who are hungry and need performance calories. Then why do so many drinks on the market taste “chalky”? We believe athletes deserve, and appreciate a carbohydrate intensive, electrolyte packed energy drink that performs the way it should and tastes good. Enter Roctane Energy Drink.
- Consistency – it mixes easily and isn’t chalky like most calorie dense drinks on the market
- Taste – it’s light- you’ll be surprised there are 240 calories in there
- Performance - key ingredients are specifically designed for long and intense endeavors
How do I use it?
How can I use Roctane Ultra Endurance Energy Drink with Roctane Gel?
If you already use Roctane gel, you can substitute some Roctane gel for Roctane energy drink. This will help tailor energy intake to your needs and provide the beneficial ingredients found in both the gel and drink. While many ingredients are similar in the two products (carbohydrates, branched chain amino acids, histidine, and caffeine) each has unique ingredients which may also help improve performance (gel – OKG for muscle recovery, vitamin E as an antioxidant; drink – taurine to help heart and muscle function, beta-alanine to help increase muscle buffering capacity). Therefore, using both products will help provide every nutritional advantage possible to athletes who demand the best from themselves and their nutrition. For many athletes, all they may need during prolonged exercise is one 21oz bottle of Roctane drink and 1 Roctane gel per hour for 340 calories and extra nutritional support to maximize performance.