GU Reward Points Program
Whether you're a weekend warrior or an aspiring pro, GU Energy Labs has your nutrition needs covered. GU Rewards is a loyalty program for all registered customers at GUenergy.com and each purchase awards you Reward Points and elevates your Membership Level status within the GU Rewards program, which in turn earns you additional benefits.
To join the GU Rewards program, all you need to do is create a membership account. If you already have an account, you're ready to roll.
Reward Points are earned with each dollar spent at GUenergy.com. As a registered customer, you will accrue points for each $1 you spend on the site, the number you earn per dollar depends on the Membership Level at the time of purchase, see below. Reward Points are also awarded based on actions taken such as submitting reviews.
Earning Reward Points
Points are earned with the following actions:
- Account Registration - receive 50 points.
- Purchases; Gold Level - 3 points for each $1 spent, Silver Level - 2 points for each $1 spent, Bronze Level - 1 point for each $1 spent.
- Review Submission - receive 25 points for each approved review, up to a maximum of 10 reviews.
- Additional opportunities to receive points through special offers will be available throughout the year.
Redeeming Reward Points
Reward Points are redeemed at checkout. You must have at least 50 points in order to begin redeeming. The option to use reward points, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent to the balance, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of the checkout. Redeemable Reward Points can be used in conjunction with credit cards and/or PayPal at the time of checkout.
- Points are automatically exchanged in increments of 50 and each 50 points is redeemed for a $5 credit at GUenergy.com. There are no extra steps. Shop as usual and when checking out, you can redeem your Reward Points.
Managing Reward Points
From your My Account page you can view and manage your total points, currency equivalent and a cumulative history of points acquired and redeemed. The history record will retain and display historical rates and currency for informational purposes.
Reward Points Expiration
Reward points do not expire!
There are 3 levels to the GU Rewards program; Gold, Silver and Bronze. The amount of Reward Points you acrue with each purchase depends on your Membership level at the time of purchase.
Bronze Level – Bronze level members receive 1 GU Reward Point for each dollar spent. To qualify for the Bronze level you need to be a registered customer at GUenergy.com. Yup, that's it!!
Silver Level – Silver level members receive 2 GU Reward Points for each dollar spent. To qualify for the Silver Level, you need to spend between $250 and $500 in the current year. Once qualified, you will maintain your membership level for the remainder of the year and all of the next calendar year.
Gold Level – Gold level members receive 3 GU Reward Points for each dollar spent. To qualify for the Gold level, you need to spend $500 or more in the current year. Once qualified, you will maintain your membership level for the remainder of the year and all of the next calendar year.
Additional membership benefits could include, but are not limited to;
- Race Entries to highly coveted races.
- Access to new products/flavors before general release.
- Nutritional education.
- Custom nutrition plans.
- GU/Roctane swag – t-shirts, hats, water bottles, etc.
- Customized offers for the products you enjoy most.
You MUST have an account AND be logged into your account during purchases to participate in the GU Rewards Program. Create an account and start earning GU Rewards today.
- Purchase totals are reset to zero at the beginning of each calendar year, January 1st.
- Points are automatically configured at checkout for you, so just shop as usual and see the benefits during the checkout process.
- All account information can be managed at Customer Account.