Salt Lake City, UT
I’m an endurance coach for Carmichael Training Systems and professional runner. I was a collegiate track and cross country runner and converted to ultra-marathons in December 2013. I recently won the North Face Marathon in San Francisco, the 2016 TransRockies Run, placed 4th female at the 2016 Western States 100, 3rd at the USATF 30k Championships and 2nd at the 2016 Gorge Waterfalls 100k. I also won the 2015 USATF 50 Mile Trail Championships (Cayuga Trails 50), setting the course record of 8:11:20.
When I’m not running I’m working full-time as a coach and production assistant for a health and fitness company. I enjoy traveling and exploring new trails with friends and family. I also have two pomeranians, Jackson and Charles.
- 2016 North Face Endurance Challenge Marathon Champion
- 2016 TransRockies Run Open Women’s Team Champion
- 4th place 2016 Western States 100
- 2nd place 2016 Gorge Waterfalls 100k
- 2015 USATF 50 Mile Trail Champion (current record holder)
- Coach with CTS
- Top 3 at Western States 100
- Top 3 Toughest Mudder LA
- Top 10 UTMB
- Win TransRockies Run Open Women’s Division
I’m a huge country music fan and have a weird obsession with gumball machines.
Favorite GU Product
- Chocolate Energy Stroopwafel
- Chocolate Coconut Roctane Energy Gel
- Summit Tea Roctane Energy Drink