Mid 90’s, Vanilla Bean Gu, tasted like my favorite pudding desert. Suddenly endurance nutrition got way easier.
Go to Product
Root Beer GU when I don’t need the caffeine and Carmel Macchiato when I want to indulge and need some juice later in an event or outing.
- 2014 Pierra Menta finisher – the Tour du France of ski mountaineering racing.
- Second overall 50+ age group, 2013 Alaska Mountain Runners Grand Prix
- Second 50+ 2014 Mount Marathon, AK.
- Completed the Grand Traverse, Grand Teton National Park in 11 hours 10 minutes,
- 9th overall, 2009 US Ski Mountaineering Championships
- 13th overall, 2012 US Ski Mountaineering Championships
Temporarily quit my day job as an orthopedic physician assistant to live in my van, travel and work as a climbing guide for 4 years.