Warrior Marathon Runner Carol Dellinger just recently finished her 300 lifetime marathon and 66 of those marathons were run since being diagnosed with breast cancer in November 2009. Now 100% cancer free, Carol is an inspiring individual that has that Warrior fighting spirit and proves that challenges can be overcome! “Cancer didn’t win this battle, I won this battle. I am alive and can’t wait to live the rest of my life!”
- 300 lifetime marathons
- 7 year breast cancer survivor
- 66 marathons in the last 7 years
- Remain healthy and injury free
- Push towards 500 marathons
- I am a beekeeper and process my own honey!
Favorite GU Product
- Salted Caramel Energy Gel
I use all the GU products during a marathon but save a Salted Caramel GU which I take at mile 22, it is my “Rally” fuel to get to the finish!