- Competing as a successful Pro-Cyclist while maintaining a Chiropractic Practice
- Being resilient and coming back from numerous injuries over the last 5 years with the same passion and drive for competing
- Using my experience (and mistakes) to help others reach their goals as a coach
Give gravel racing a try!
Work with the best group of kids I know through the CCAP (Connecticut Cycling Advancement Program) to share my skills and knowledge because they are the future of Cycling.
Strengthen and heal a back injury that held me back in 2018 to come back stronger in 2020!
I rode across North America twice when I was in high school
love making “recovery Ice cream”:
- 1 scoop Gu chocolate recovery mix
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1 c Ice Cubes
- 1- 1 1/2 c unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- Blend in a high-speed blender until the consistency of frozen yogurt and enjoy! It’s especially delicious after a workout in the summer.