Heather Leiggi is living her dream of racing as a professional triathlete. She has multiple podium finishes and has competed in the 70.3 Ironman World Championships three times. Heather is a practicing licensed physical therapist and USAT Level 1 certified triathlon coach. She is a proud cat owner and likes to eat pizza and drink wine almost as much as she likes competing!
- 2015 Eagleman 70.3, 2nd place
- 2013 Syracuse 70.3, 2nd place
- 2014 Puerto Rico 70.3, 4th place
- 2014 Syracuse 70.3, 4th place
- 2011 Florida 70.3, 3rd place
- 2011 Rhode Island 70.3, 3rd place
- 2012 Philadelphia Triathlon, 4th place
- 2012 Pocono 70.3, 5th place
Race hard and have fun!
I like to spend my free time perfecting my pizza making skills.
Favorite GU Product
- Anything in Salted Caramel flavor! (Stroopwafles, Gels)
- Vanilla Cream Recovery Drink
- Tastefully Nude Hydration Drink