Park City, UT
I grew up ski racing five minutes from my house. Growing up skiing was my passion, then I started mountain biking. I started when I was 8 years old and I fell in love it right away. My brother Evan got me into road and cyclocross. Over the years as I’ve gotten more competitive I decided to stop skiing and make my main focus on biking. Currently, I live In Colorado with my cyclocross team director pursuing my passion of racing across the country with my teammates. This year will be my last year not being able to race UCI. Since I was 10 i’ve been waiting and wanting to race UCI.
- 20 Time National Champion
- Cyclocross national champion – 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Road national champion – 2013, 2014,
- TT national champion – 2013,
- Criterium national champion – 2013, 2014, 2016,
- Cross Country national champion – 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Short Track national champion – 2014, 2015, 2016
- Sea Otter classic 2016 Cat 1 15-18 Cross Country 1st Place
- 2nd place cyclocross Colorado State championships
Being able to go to Europe with Team USA and race my first nations cups.
I want to follow my mother’s footsteps and go into nursing.
Favorite GU Product
Salted Caramel Energy Gel
Usually when I am on the mountain bike if I’m eating the GU Energy Chews I will stick them to the top tube on my bike so I can grab them easily when I’m racing!