Jackson Hole, WY
Meredith June Edwards is a Pennsylvania native living in Jackson Wyoming. She is a lover of mountains, adventures and her dog Moe. Aside from being a professional athlete, she has spent the last 8 years working as a residential counselor for kids with disabilities
- 2nd Place UTMB TDS 120k 2016
- Top 10 at UTMB CCC 100k 2015
- 6th Overall U.S. Sky Running Series Ultra 2015
- First Female descent with Janelle Smiley — Mount Owen North East hanging snowfields Grand Teton National Park 2016
- Top US female finisher UTMB
I grew up on Jackson Road in the Wyoming valley of Pennsylvania. I guess you could say it was meant to be that I live in Jackson WY.
Favorite GU Product
- Roctane Energy Drink – Summit Tea
In the winter to prevent my liquids from freezing I make sure to use soft flask to store my water and keep them in my jacket close to my body so they stay warm and don’t freeze. Also keeping it accessible also allows proper hydrating without having to stop and get it out of my backpack.