ELITE/MASTERS ROAD CYCLING
Peet’s Coffee Racing Team is a Northern California based elite masters road-cycling team. We not only select the best, most decorated and experienced riders to fill the roster, but our team also values good character and sportsmanship as ambassadors for the sport of cycling and our partners. We have developed a unique culture of teamwork and results through chemistry and friendship. This has translated into a winning formula, translating into victories in state, national and world championships, as well as achieving world records in cycling. We compete in more than 50 cycling events throughout the year.
2016: 59 race victories, 147 podium appearances
- 1st Overall Team – National Championships (NC, USA)
- 1st Gold Medal – World Championship Time Trial (Perth, Australia)
- 1st Gold Medal – National Championship Criterium (NC, USA)
- 1st Gold Medal – National Championship Time Trial (NC, USA)
- 1st Gold Medal – National Championship Road Race (NC, USA)
- 1st Gold Medal – National Championship Hill Climb (CO, USA)
- 1st Gold Medal – California State Championship Hill Climb
- 1st Gold Medal (Two) – California State Championship Individual Time Trial
- 2nd Silver Medal – National Championship Team Time Trial (SC, USA)
- 2nd Silver Medal – National Championship Criterium (NC, USA)
- 2nd Silver Medal – National Championship Road Race (NC, USA)
- State Championships: 1st Gold Medal (Two) – State Time Trial Championships
- National Championships:
- 1st Gold Medal – National Road Race Championships
- 1st Gold Medal – National Time Trial Championships
- World Championships: TBD
- World Hour Record: Kevin Metcalfe – Aguascalientes, Mexico
Between all of the riders (18) combined on the Peet’s Coffee Racing Team, they have won more than 30 national championships, two world championships, two world records, and four national records.
Favorite GU Product
- Stroopwafel with a cup of Peet’s Coffee for breakfast!
- Roctane gel for winning races!