Team Topeak-Ergon US hits the road each season seeking out the most adventurous endurance mountain bike events. The riders from America show off their strengths in a variety or racing formats—stages in the Himalayas, 100-mile races in the desert, marathons, and multi-day events. The team is lead by mountain bike legend and 6× Leadville 100 winner, Dave Wiens.
- Breckenridge 100 – 1st Place
- Breckenridge 100 Team Race – 1st Place
- Telluride 100 – 1st Place
- Fat Pursuit 200-mile – 1st Place
- Rumble in the Jungle Stage Race – 1st Place
- Fat Bike World Championships – 1st Place
- Breck-Epic 3-Day – 1st Place
- National Ultra Endurance Marathon Series Champion
- Gunnison Growler – 1st Place
- Fat Tire 40 – 1st Place
Continued success at endurance mountain bike events in the US and around the World!
2019 marks year number 13 for Team Topeak-Ergon!
Favorite GU Product
The team is a big fan of GU Roctane Energy Drink Mix, Energy Chews, Energy Stroopwafels, and Recovery Drink Mix. All these items together make up our event nutritional plan and are just one of many keys to our success.