CROSS-COUNTRY MOUNTAIN BIKING
Waterloo, WI – Global Racing
Launched in 2013, Trek Factory Racing is the World Cup factory race team for Trek Bicycle. The 2017 roster includes Emily Batty (CAN), Anton Cooper (NZL), and Sergio Mantecon (ESP). Follow along at racing.trekbikes.com.
- Currently top-10 ranking in World Cup overall
- National Championships: CAN & NZL
- 3rd overall in 2016 World Championships
- 4th in Rio Games Women’s XCO
- Oceania Champion
- Multiple XCO victories and podiums in 2017
More victories and podiums, while having fun racing bikes and traveling the world.
We like riding/racing bikes, sharing our experiences with others, and going fast on anything with two/four wheels and a motor.
Favorite GU Product
- It’s more like a top three within each category than just favorite. They are all tasty.
- Some headliners are:
- Chocolate Smoothie Recovery Mix
- Strawberry Lemonade or Watermelon Hydration Drink Tabs
- Tutti Frutti, Strawberry Kiwi, or Sea Salt Chocolate Roctane Energy Gel