I am a mountain / ultra-runner! I was the first American Male to win the 101k CCC race in Chamonix, France and my home training base is an off-the-grid cabin perched half way up Colorado’s infamous Pikes Peak. (@zachmiller38)
- 1st Place 2013 JFK 50 Mile
- 1st Place 2014 Lake Sonoma 50 Mile
- 1st Place 2015 CCC 101K
- 1st Place 2015 TNF 50 Mile
- 1st Place 2016 Madeira Island Ultra Trail 115K
- 1st Place 2016 TNF 50 Mile
Before a race, pre-load your soft flasks with Roctane drink mix and then just pull them out and fill them with water at aid stations. Should you need a bonk breaker, eat Summit Tea powder straight up.
I was born in Kenya.