Some of our Salty's Squad ambassadors across the country picked their favorite neighborhood routes to create segment challenges. Find one near you, run or ride it as fast as you can, and you could win a GU prize pack! Prizes will be awarded to the fastest time for men and women as well as a random winner picked from everyone who completed the segment during the week!
Some Rules & Deets
- If you're going after a segment, you have to abide by local social distancing measures. Keep it safe - if a path or trail is too crowded, save it for another day.
- So we can tally the leaderboards, you have to join the GU Crew RUN or GU Crew BIKE clubs on Strava to officially enter the Salty’s Segments challenge.
- The top men's and women's times at the end of the week will be awarded a GU prize pack. We'll also choose a random winner from everyone that completed the segment within the week. (Winners must be members of the groups linked above and reside in the US to receive the prize.)
- You have to complete the segment between April 27 and May 3, 2020 to be eligible!
- Breckenridge (Run) - Rainbow Lake TH to saddle
- Pagosa Springs (Run) - The River Trail to Community Center
- Colorado Springs (Run) - Barr Trail: Stairs to Camp turn-off
- Golden (Run) - Saltys-Segment-Challenge-ANormann
- Golden (Run) - Colorado 470 Climb
- Colorado Springs (Bike) - S Curves Downhill
- Washington DC (Bike) - Anglers Hill (climb only)
- Ormond Beach (Run) - Ormond SR40 5k
- Atlanta (Run) - Chastain Path Loop (Start/End: Lake Forest & W Wieuca)
- West Lafayette (Run) - Purdue-Happy Hollow Loop
- Missoula (Run) - 4 Mile Bridges Loop
- Reno (Run) - Evans Creek Switchback climb
- New York City (Run) - Central Park Loop
- Hanover (Run) - La Ho Trail Tough Mudder Training Course 3.2mi
- Salt Lake (Run) - Salty's Wandering
- Richmond (Bike) - the REAL Cherokee hill
- Burlington (Run) - The Oakledge Climb
- Seattle (Run) - Magnolia Loop CCW - Dravus to Dravus
- Ice Age Trail (Run) - Salty's Ice Age Adventure