• CYCLIST •
LOCATION: Watertown, CT
FAVORITE GU PRODUCT: Energy Stroopwafel
FAVORITE ENERGY GEL FLAVOR: ROCTANE Chocolate Coconut
FAVORITE NUTRITION HACK
Keep Energy Gels/Chews/Stroopwafels everywhere...literally. I always have at least 2 or 3 in my desk drawer at work, in my car glove box, in my purse, in my gym bag...this way I am always prepared for an impromptu workout opportunity!
WHAT MOTIVATES YOU TO COMPETE? WHAT'S YOUR WHY?
I love testing myself. Seeing what my limit is and if I can surpass that the next time because you just never know what race could be your last. I've had some pretty serious injuries that certainly could have side-lined me forever but I'm still here competing and my appreciation for that keeps me going.
WHAT'S YOUR GU MOMENT?
My most recent GU moment was with the release of the new ROCTANE Recovery mix. I feel like I'm recovering better and coming back stronger then ever before! I can't wait to try it after my first race of the 2020!
2020 RACE CALENDAR
- Feb 23 Lake Waramaug Polar Bear Run
- April 5 Hop Brook CT Mtn Bike Race
- April 16-19 Sea Otter Classic (not sure which event(s) yet!)
- April 25 Fat Tire Classic Mtn Bike Race OR April 26 Ion Bank Cheshire 1/2 Marathon
- May 9 Team Red Dragon Mtn Bike Race
- May 16 USAT Off-Road National Championships
- May 30 Dirty Kanza 100 (tentative)
- June 7 Bell Town Mtn Bike race
- June 20 Pat Griskus Olympic Triathlon (tentative)
- July 11 Litchfield Hills Triathlon or July 12 The Massachusetts State Triathlon/USAT NE Regional Championships
- Sept 3-6 Rebecca's Private Idaho