CANNONDALE KENDA WOMEN'S TEAM
• CYCLISTS •
Our mission is to advance women’s cycling while racing at the highest level. We are rider owned and operated and we foster the growth of our sport through racing, mentoring, coaching and clinics. We are women with full-time jobs, some with families and all with rich and full lives outside of cycling. We are heavily involved in our respective cycling communities and proud of the imprint we leave on our sport.
FAVORITE GU PRODUCT
As a team we have always believed that our sum is a combination of our parts.
Now that we have accumulated 10 years of results this is more evident that ever.
Some highlights include.
- 6 x Leadville 100 podium finishes.
- 1st Leadville race series stage race.
- USA cycling team members U23 and Elite.
- Numerous USA Mountain bike cross country, endurance and stage race wins and podiums. Including; Epic rides series, USA cycling national series races, Firecracker 50, Go Pro games, Transylvania Epic and Moab rocks to name a few.
- XTERRA USA and Pan American championship series wins and podiums. 2nd USA cycling championships Junior women 17/18
- 3rd place team NICA Colorado Mountain bike league high school race series.
- 10th Dirty Kanza 200 gravel race.
Continue to race at the highest level and promote the sport we love.
Jenny Smith will compete in high profile USA Mountain bike endurance events and XTERRA championship races. She’ll be racing the Epic rides series, Moab rocks and Breck Epic stage races.
Jenny is head coach for the Crested Butte Devo U19 and high school race team. She invests in her cycling community through this program, skills clinics and her Jenny Smith endurance coaching.
We are developing our youngest racer, Olivia Gordon and supporting her journey as she transitions from a top high school racer to a collegiate racer at Fort Lewis college in Durango Colorado.
We race on our teammate Nina Baum’s Cannondale Women’s line of bikes.
Cut the tubes of Chews in half for races and they are easy to grab from a pocket and eat on the go.