Team Bicycle Express Racing is a professional, grassroots, and junior/development racing team. The team was established in 2008 and has grown over the years to become a known presence in New England and Nationally. Our racing roots started with XC and has evolved to include Enduro, Road, Cyclocross and DH racing. We work with athletes from the World Cup level to aspiring cyclist at local races. We provide support and development for athletes looking to enhance their racing career. Beyond racing we promote cycling and healthy living by working with schools, community programs, hospitals, and charity’s events
- Raced in over 260+ Races in 2016
- Raced the Trans-Sylvania Epic 2016 Raced Mount Saint Anne UCI World Cup 2016 Earned over 70+ podium finishes in 2016
- 2nd over all in Pro Men’s Kenda Cup East
- 1st overall in Pro Woman’s Root 66 Race Series and 2nd for Pro Men2017
- Promote cycling and healthy living through inspiration.
This year more than 43 million Americans will participate in the sport of bicycle riding.
FAVORITE GU PRODUCT
GU Energy Chews
Nutrition and hydration are just as important as training for an event. Don’t start hydrating a day before your event, but a week before. You will sleep better hydrated and perform at a higher level on race day.