**Oakland Running Festival ’15**
From 1993 until today, athletes the world over have come to the same conclusion: GU works.
GU Energy Labs strives to be the most important and respected endurance nutrition brand on earth. We are committed to continuously innovating our products to further our mission of helping athletes go faster and longer than before.
Our company culture and teams are built around a set of core values that are important to everything we do and create at GU.
- Athleticism. Respect the effort and achievement of all athletes and live your best athletic life.
- Accountability. Be responsible for your actions and keep your commitments.
- Collaboration. Work toward team goals, recognize assists from others, and celebrate wins together.
- Innovation. Strive for innovation and improvement in everything you create, make, and do. Be curious.
- Longevity. Make decisions that are sustainable over the long term for our customers, company, and planet.
- Love. Be passionate about GU and compassionate toward each other. Love what we do!
GU not only provides the basics in benefits – medical, dental, vision – but we also offer additional ones that are pretty cool and support our core value to “live your best athletic life”.
We are always looking for talented people to join the GU Crew who are passionate about our products and Livin’ the GU life!
As a proud supporter of Camber Outdoors, we seek to attract a skilled workforce that reflects the demographics of current and future outdoor enthusiasts. Together, we are building a company and an industry where great ideas, born from a diversity of experiences, thrive.
GU Energy Labs does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, marital status, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, genetics or any other characteristic protected by law. Prior to employment, candidates must complete a satisfactory background check.