Breakfast on-the-go is one of the biggest challenges for athletes with busy schedules. We've found that making Overnight Oats is an easy way to make sure you're getting the nutrients you need after a hard sunrise workout to maximize recovery. #EatingIsTraining
All you need is a jar with a lid and a few key ingredients!
- 1 scoop of GU Vanilla Cream Recovery Drink Mix
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt (we like full fat)
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- dash of cinnamon (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- optional sprinkles: blueberries, seeds, nuts, coconut! (frozen berries work well!)
No need to boil your oats. Just put all ingredients in a jar, seal, shake, then store in the refrigerator overnight. When you wake up, the oats will be soft and ready eat!