Join us in saying no to plastic bottles.
The BIVO One is a 21-ounce recyclable stainless steel bottle designed by NASA engineers to offer up flow similar to plastic bicycle bottles, without the plastic taste. In the Bivo One, your water will taste clean and fresh, and you’ll enjoy the full flavor of your GU hydration products. The interior flow straw, which allows air into the bottle when tilted, effortlessly pushes the liquid out of the nozzle, providing a smooth flow-rate without the need to squeeze. The exterior is silicone-coated to prevent the dreaded bike cage rattle. The BIVO One weighs 168 g (5.9 oz) and fits in standard bottle cages.
Includes two low profile screws to replace current bottle cage screws.
Guided by our core value of Longevity, GU is proud to continue our sustainability initiative by making the switch to recyclable stainless steel water bottles that perform flawlessly. Bivo has scrutinized every decision made when it came to the materialization of their bottle and have offset their impact to be completely carbon neutral.
- Silicone coated anti-rattle/anti-slip exterior
- Patent pending high-flow sport nozzle
- LFGB compliant food-grade silicone components
- 100% recyclable stainless steel
- BPA/BPS/BPF free polypropylene lid
- Single-wall non-insulated
- 21 oz capacity / 158 g dry weight / 8.38" height