Here at GU, we believe that teamwork makes the dream work. It’s a part of our six core values! And we’re looking to YOU to help us make that happen. Through athleticism, accountability, collaboration, innovation, longevity, and a whole lot of love, we want you to bring our core values to life every time you volunteer at an event. Family owned since 1993, we deeply value our ties to the community, and are excited to welcome you to our GUmmunity!
Sample GUmmunity Crew event duties:
- Helping sample new products at expos
- Assisting in leading community rides and runs
- Distributing product at aid stations and cheering on athletes
- Talking to athletes and sharing your excitement for GU!
In return, GUmmunity Crew will receive:
- GU product training
- GU branded t-shirt
- GU hat
- Variety of the newest GU products
- Chance to earn race comp entries with volunteer hours!
Interested in helping at one of the nine events listed here?
STOP SCROLLING and click the “Sign Up” link next to the event for time slots and more info:
- April 4-5: IRONMAN 70.3 Oceanside: Oceanside, CA – Sign Up
- April 4-6: IRONMAN 70.3 Texas: Galveston, TX – Sign Up
- April 4-7: Wheel & Sprocket Expo: Milwaukee, WI – Sign Up
- April 12-14: Boston Marathon: Boston, MA – Sign Up
- April 12-13: IRONMAN 70.3 Florida: Haines City, FL – Sign Up
- April 24-26: IRONMAN Texas: The Woodlands, TX – Sign Up
- May 3-4: Flying Pig Marathon: Cincinnati, OH – Sign Up
- May 3-4: Pittsburgh Marathon: Pittsburgh, PA – Sign Up
- May 5: Grizzly Peak Century: Port Costa, CA – Sign Up
Interested in one of the events listed below?
Fill out the form below and check the box next to the event to be contacted with more details: