Patrick is a Hoka One One athlete native to Southwestern PA and currently lives in Savannah GA. He is passionate about running in the coastal southeast and exploring the Appalachian Mountains.
Reagan’s ultra-running career began with a runner-up finish at the 2016 USATF 100K Road Championships. He finished his year with two international podium finishes: 3rd at the UltraVasan 90K in Mora, Sweden and 3rd at the IAU 100K World Championships in Los Alcazares, Spain.
In 2007-2010, he attained a B.S. I’m Exercise Science while competing in cross country/track and field at Slippery Rock University. Reagan is serving his fifth year as Head Cross Country Coach at Savannah College of Art & Design. Patrick lives in the Baldwin Park Neighborhood of Savannah with his partner Adrienne and their two dogs, Oy and Koda.
- 2016 IAU 100K World Championships- 3rd Place-6:35.42
- 2016 UltraVasan 90K- 3rd Place- 6:18.12
- 2016 USATF 100K Road National Championships- 2nd Place-6:35.56
- 2016 USATF Olympic Trials Marathon-33rd Place
- 2016 Jacksonville Bank 1/2 Marathon-1:04.29
- 2 X NCAA Division II Cross Country All-American
Run happy and healthy. Explore more trails in Appalachia, especially The Foothills Trail and Art Loeb. Race well at Black Canyons 100K, Comrades Marathon, UltraVasan 90K, and Javelina Jundred.
I have a healthy infatuation with sci-fi novels and Perc Coffee, especially simultaneously. I read over 45 novels a year in 2015 and 2016….didn’t keep track of cups of coffee.
Favorite GU Product
- Roctane Energy Drink (Grape and Summit Tea)
- Roctane Energy Gels (Pineapple, Chocolate Coconut, Blueberry Pomegranate, Sea Salt Chocolate)
Roctane Energy Gels were instrumental in my performance at the 2016 IAU 100K World Championships. During the 6.5 hour event, I ingested 13 Pineapple and 3 Chocolate Coconut Roctane Gels. My fastest miles at the event were 60-62 much due to being well fueled and hydrated for the duration.