Taters & Cream
Sweet potato, cold brew & banana ice cream
Perfect for: Post workout, mid-afternoon snack, dessert, kids b-day party treats
Yields: +/- 6 servings (depending on scoop), 1 Stroopwafel per serving
- GU Energy Labs Stroop Wafel(s)
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 2 Frozen Banana’s
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 1/4-1/2 Cup Cold Brew Coffee (we recommend HOTBOX Roasters)
- 1/2 T Cardamom
Procedure: Sweet potatoes are great anytime of day. Think about cooking one or two on Sunday, and having it in the fridge for this recipe or any other during your busy week. Skin the potato and place in oven at 400 degrees for one hour (time may vary with change in elevation).
- Place all of your ingredients in a food processor or blender, churn until smooth and creamy.
- Place in the freezer for 1-1.5 hours, depending on desired consistency.
- When you’re ready to eat this yummy treat, place GU Stroop Wafel in oven or toaster at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Fold your wafle into a mini cone, scoop Taters & Cream inside the cone, add some mint & ground coffee beans for garnish & enjoy!