Patrick started running ultras in 2015 after a short stint of focusing on the marathon and half-marathon distances. Reagan competes both domestically and abroad at a wide range of ultraraces on the road, trails, and track. His favorite distances are 100K Road and 100 Miles Trail. In 2016, Reagan’s breakthrough race resulted in a 3rd Place finish at the IAU 100K World Championships. He is a two time Javelina Jundred 100 Mile Endurance Run champion and set the course record of 13:01.14 in 2017. In the past three years, Patrick has finished on the podium at the Ultravasan 90K in Mora, Sweden. In college, Reagan competed in cross country and track/field at Slippery Rock University of PA and attained a B.S. in Exercise Science. Patrick lives in Savannah, GA with his wife Adrienne and their pets Oy, Koda, and Squeaks.
- Two Time Javelina Jundred 100 Mile Endurance Run Champion and Course Record Holder
- 2016 IAU 100K World Championships (3rd)
- 2017 Comrades Marathon (12th Place/1st American)
- Three Time podium finisher- Ultravasan 90K (2016-2018)
Run happy and healthy. Race well at Western States 100, Javelina Jundred, and USATF 100 Mile Trail Champs. Explore Leadville during my first Transrockies!
I drink all the coffee and read all the Sci-Fi.
FAVORITE GU PRODUCT
- Roctane Energy Drink (Grape and Summit Tea)
- Roctane Energy Gels (Pineapple, Chocolate Coconut, Blueberry Pomegranate, Sea Salt Chocolate)
Roctane Energy Gels were instrumental in my performance at the 2016 IAU 100K World Championships. During the 6.5 hour event, I ingested 13 Pineapple and 3 Chocolate Coconut Roctane Gels. My fastest miles at the event were 60-62 much due to being well fueled and hydrated for the duration.